
Our old house on Mallard Circle is under foreclosure. It will be auctioned off on Wednesday. I'm really saddened by it. We (and all of our family and friends!) put so much work, sweat, blood, tears and heh..money into that house. We were the second owners and I felt that with each thing that we re did, it came alive again. Probably a little more than silly to be sad about a house, especially when we have a nice roof over our heads, but that house has such a special place in my heart. We had a lot of great memories there. Our first Christmas with Loren, her 1st birthday party, bringing Colin home from the hospital, his baptismal party. Our family started in that cute little cape.
I hope that the auction brings a new family a fresh start at life. I hope they have the happiness that we once had there.
No comments:
Post a Comment