Yesterday we were having some issues in the morning getting ready to leave for the day. Some days things go by smoothly and then there are days where..yeah not so much. So I was on Loren's case to start moving a bit faster or we'd be late. I sent her into the bathroom to brush her hair while I ran upstairs to finish getting myself ready. I come down and I see Colin running by with a dish towel. I stopped him and asked him what he was doing. Here's the conversation:
Me: Colin...what are you doing?
Colin: I have to go mom...I'll be late (he runs into the bathroom where I follow him)
Me: Colin...why are you shining your sisters shoes with my dish towel?
Colin: I'm her servant Mommy. I have to shine her shoes.
Loren: Servant, my hairbrush is too wet...please dry it(as she throws it at him)
Yep..this is what I deal with. I'm thinking of just taking her College Fund for his therapy sessions.
2 comments:
Ummmm, if I remember correctly you and Shawn used to always place bets where Shawn always lost and he was your servant.
I wonder where Loren learned this game.
Yeah, Nicole, I wonder where she gets these ideas? SO cute though!
Post a Comment